Copyright (c) 2014 by NB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NB -- Blogmeister

Cool Nasiba

5A

by NB

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

At the beginning of the trip, we went to a snowy mountain. It was so awesome there, even though it was so cold (my lips became numb there). We went hiking, and then we went to a cabin where they served us hot chocolate and a small snack. After that we went to the hotel we were going to sleep in. We  also watched a movie before we slept. I also tried to hide some junk food, but the teachers caught me. That was so unfair, because they ate them. Hmfh!   

Article posted January 23, 2012 at 02:14 AM • comment (1) • Reads 123 • Return to Blog List

I wish I had been here earlier, so I could have gone on the camping trip.
Posted January 31, 2012 at 02:22 AM by • FAM

My name is Nasiba.I'm in grade 5A. I'm ten years old. My favorite sports are... swimming,and rollarblading. My favorite cupcakes are the chocolate cupcakes. I like being in miss noshie's class!