"Education is the most powerful weapon which you can use to change the world."

~Nelson Mandela

Text to text: This quote compared to "A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives." by Jackie Robinson is different. I think that Nelson's quote is more powerful than Jackie's quote because Nelson is telling you that you need to educate people that have the power to change the world. The other quote is saying you need to change your life to change other lives.

Text to self: This quote impacts my life because I have the chance to speak out and tell the truth. Maybe change the way people think and how the act if it is bad or good.

Text to world: This quote is saying to people like scientists who can educate people that they are doing something wrong or like not healthy. Like drugs, they can educate people who do drugs and help them stop and make good decisions.

Article posted January 22, 2012 at 10:33 PM • comment (1) • Reads 47 • Return to Blog List

Nice!
Posted February 1, 2012 at 06:44 PM by • Libby R.