NUMBER 11-

THE END!!!!!! 05/15/12
Process on my project 05/10/12
WHF 05/10/12
International towne 05/10/12
I wish 04/08/12
practice makes perfect 03/11/12
Science and Cells 03/08/12
Books 02/29/12
Girls basketbal 02/29/12
My favorite quote 01/31/12
2012 01/16/12
Wiki Reflection 12/16/11
Choices,choices 12/15/11
Mystery stories 11/29/11
Books 11/29/11
All About Me 11/29/11
Giving Thanks 11/29/11
blogging 11/06/11
Always Remember 10/27/11
Banned Books 10/02/11
Field Trip 10/02/11

Motivational Quotes
“Believe you can and you're halfway there."
~Theodore Roosevelt

I think this quote is a great quote to take into our lives and follow. I think that basically what it is saying is that if you believe in what you are doing, then you are halfway to succeeding in that. Unless you believe that you can do it, you can't succeed in anything. I could apply this quote to my life because I know that I am really negative with myself and can be harsh with myself at times. I would get frustrated and think that I'm not good at it and I can't do it. I think this quote would be great to take into my heart and actually start following it. This quote could definitely be used to make a positive change in someone's attitude because if someone can believe in what they do, then it makes it a lot easier to succeed in many other things, which could change the negative attitude of someone. This quote could make an impact on the world because of everyone believed in what they did, and then the world could make a lot more things possible. As you can see, this quote could motivate you immensely, and can really have an impact on you.

Hi, I love to play sports. My favorite sport is soccer, but I also play basketball and volleyball. My least favorite thing to do is chores. My favorite subject in school is math, and my least favorite is social studies. Those are facts about me.