“Believe you can and you're halfway there."
~Theodore Roosevelt

I think this quote is a great quote to take into our lives and follow. I think that basically what it is saying is that if you believe in what you are doing, then you are halfway to succeeding in that. Unless you believe that you can do it, you can't succeed in anything. I could apply this quote to my life because I know that I am really negative with myself and can be harsh with myself at times. I would get frustrated and think that I'm not good at it and I can't do it. I think this quote would be great to take into my heart and actually start following it. This quote could definitely be used to make a positive change in someone's attitude because if someone can believe in what they do, then it makes it a lot easier to succeed in many other things, which could change the negative attitude of someone. This quote could make an impact on the world because of everyone believed in what they did, and then the world could make a lot more things possible. As you can see, this quote could motivate you immensely, and can really have an impact on you.