The quote I chose was “You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give." Kahlil Gibran I think this quote means that objects are meaningless and your true value is worth millions. If you give someone an expensive present with no thought behind it and it is like you gave them nothing but if you buy a gift and put all your thought into it, it means the world to them. I can apply this to my life by knowing that if I put my thought in something it will truly be appreciated. If you put your thought into something like righting them a note to tell them how much they mean to you it will change there day. This could impact the world because if everyone follows this quote everything wouldn’t be about money. In all, I am glad I chose this quote and I took the time to intrepid it.