"Believe you can and you're halfway there." Theodore Roosevelt Is one that I think is the most motivating. I think it means if you believe in yourself then you are halfway there. I can use it in my life because I believe that I’m going to be a super good basketball player. I believed in that so now I’m meeting my goal. This could make a positive change in someone’s attitude because if they want to believe they can then they will be happier and change their attitude and life. The saying could make an impact on the world because If everyone in the whole world believed they can they everyone can achieve in their goals and the worlds goals. For example the oil spill, if people believed they could clean it up then the cleanup would be much faster and so it won’t damage anymore. All in all, I think that this quote "Believe you can and you're halfway there," Is the most motivating one.