Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

Mountain Ridge Home
Dictionary
Language Arts Activities
More LA Activities
Tools Log In
Writing Mysteries
MysteryNet Kids
Nasa: Day of Remembrance
NASA
Write On! Book Reviews
Academy of Achievement
A Poem A Day
Free Rice
The Highwayman
Mrs. Markwart's Class
South Paris Class Chat
Ms. Low's Area 11 Class
Photostory Tutorial
Ms. H's Top Dog Blog
School Tube
Teen Ink
Ms. Fisher's Class
Ms. Richardson's Bloggers Blast
At The Fireplace Blog
Ms. Casey's Class
Mr. Ullrich's Blog
Mr. McCarthy's class blog
Mrs. G's Class
Mrs. B's 5th Grade Class
Mrs. Hill
GREAT READS!!
Mr. G's Class Blog
Landmark for Schools
"The Shadow"
Mr. Mac's Class

"Believe you can and you're halfway there." Theodore Roosevelt Is one that I think is the most motivating. I think it means if you believe in yourself then you are halfway there. I can use it in my life because I believe that I’m going to be a super good basketball player. I believed in that so now I’m meeting my goal. This could make a positive change in someone’s attitude because if they want to believe they can then they will be happier and change their attitude and life. The saying could make an impact on the world because If everyone in the whole world believed they can they everyone can achieve in their goals and the worlds goals. For example the oil spill, if people believed they could clean it up then the cleanup would be much faster and so it won’t damage anymore. All in all, I think that this quote "Believe you can and you're halfway there," Is the most motivating one.

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather