Maltese Lover-

Quotes, Quotes

Quotes, Quotes

"The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing." Albert Einstein

This is a quote that Albert Einstein said. To me this means that it is not a bad thing to ask questions because if no one asked questions then we would never learn new things. When I read this quote I knew it was the one for me because I love to ask questions but sometimes you can ask too many questions. Look at it this way if Albert Einstein never asked questions then he would not put the key on the end of the kite and discovered electricity. I know that most people would be sad if they had to live without cellphones, or TV, or video games. I could apply this to my own life by not asking as many questions but I will never stop asking questions. I believe that this could cause a positive change in someones life because if they ask questions then they will learn more but if they dont ask questions they will not learn as much. I also think this could impact the world because if we ask more we learn more and if we ask less we learn less.

I love my Maltese dogs.I love to make salsa.I enjoy eating pickles and peaches. Lastly I like saying the word Kumquats.