-

My Beeping Neighbors
I cannot stand my noisy neighbors, because they honestly do not know how to play, all they can do scream. They leave trash in my yard. The list goes on until you get to one of the last ones. This one kid is the most annoying, he barges into houses so he can just yell into your house calling your name and ring the door bell. I am forced to be nice to them even though they anger me. Although they have aspects that I dislike, “Compassion and tolerance are not a sign of weakness, but a sign of strength.” Dalai Lama.
Article posted January 20, 2012 at 07:15 AM • comment • Reads 47 • Return to Blog List

Gian-Luc Jordan, we all miss you so much. Always in the hall, I always heard “hey look, its Gian-Luc.” Everyone in the hall turns and looks & what do you see? Gian-Luc with a big smile on his face. His smile always shined like the sun. I always saw him with his friends laughing, smiling, laughing, anything you could think of. His family dearly loved him. He had a big sister and little siblings. I thought Luca was pretty cool and super nice. He was one of my friends, even though I didn’t get to talk to him much. He had SO much energy around his friends. I always think of him and pray for his family. You were loved so much. I miss you so much Luca.