A. Write the meaning of the words above in a new article in your blog.
Check-in:Registration process in a hotel or transport.
Departures: is the act of going away from somewhere.
Flight : is the act of fly on plane. Ex: Did you have a good flight?
Arrivals: get somewhere.
Gate: is the place where you leave the airport building to catch a flight.
Delay: is there a delay? (¿Lleva retraso?)
B. Go to Randall's
ESL Listening Lab
and follow these steps:
1. Who is probably making the announcement?
- C. a ticket agent
2. What is the ultimate destination of the flight?
- C. Caracas
3. What change has been announced?
- A. the flight number
4. What are the current weather conditions outside?
- C. It's hailing.
5. What time will the plane depart?
- D. 8:45 PM
1. a ticket agent
3. the gate number
4. It`s hailing.
5. 8:45 PM