All About Me

Inspirational Quote
I chose the quote by Albert Einstein, "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.", because it is one of my favorite quotes. My mom says that to me every day before school. I think that this quote means to always ask questions even if you have the slightest misunderstanding. If people didnt ask questions,there would be know reason for the word curiosity. I think that I could apply this to every subject in school. Especially math and science because those subjects are the most confusing to me. If I started asking more questions in those classes, I would probably be happier and calmer because every thing would make more sense. I wouldn't have to worry about doing bad on tests. Since it made such a big difference to me, imagine what it could do to the rest of the world. There might not be as many crimes or wars because people would understand each other more. I think that Albert Einstein's statement was very powerful, so powerful that it could change the world.

At home I have 4 cats but they all have weird names and we usually come up with ryhms for their names and how they act individually. Some other information is I am currently a brown belt but my brother and I are going to test soon for our brown senior and we are going to try and make it to black belt.