The quote that I enjoy the most of the five quotes was the one by Theodore Roosevelt. I think that it means that believing in yourself or other things, is one of the most important factors when your trying to succeed in something. I could apply this quote to my own life by having more confidence in myself, in sports, and in school. It could be used to make a positive change in a person's attitude because if they get more confident and believe in themselves more, they feel like they are a stronger person inside. It could make an impact on the world by everyone believing that they can reach their goals a little easier by having confidence in themselves, especially in school. If these things are all added together, a person can make more of an impact in our country. Those are the key reasons why I like this quote.