"Believe you can and your halfway there." Is an amazing quote. It is not only true but helps you stay positive and I believe in the quote wholeheartly.

To me this  quote means that if you believe in yourself then you are halfway to achieving your goal. I can apply this in my life by thinking more positive and believing that I can do what I want. This can impact another persons life buy making them believe that they have what it takes to acomplish their goals. This could influence the world by helping people stay positive.

I quote a lot and people that know me know that I quote from everything and I really love this quote because it is inspirational. I quote because people have come up with amazing things to say that truly change people in how they look at life, and I want to make people stop and think about how they can change people to.

Article posted January 19, 2012 at 09:11 PM • comment (1) • Reads 67 • Return to Blog List

I love this quote also (: !!!
Posted February 2, 2012 at 07:56 PM by • Alexis