NUMBER 11-

THE END!!!!!! 05/15/12
Process on my project 05/10/12
WHF 05/10/12
International towne 05/10/12
I wish 04/08/12
practice makes perfect 03/11/12
Science and Cells 03/08/12
Books 02/29/12
Girls basketbal 02/29/12
My favorite quote 01/31/12
2012 01/16/12
Wiki Reflection 12/16/11
Choices,choices 12/15/11
Mystery stories 11/29/11
Books 11/29/11
All About Me 11/29/11
Giving Thanks 11/29/11
blogging 11/06/11
Always Remember 10/27/11
Banned Books 10/02/11
Field Trip 10/02/11

Quotes

I choose the quote, "Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend” by Martin Luther King, Jr. I choose this one because I found it easy to interpret and easy to relate to. To me it means if you show somebody just a little respect or kindness, they can easily become a friend. I can apply this to my own life by being nice, patient, accepting, tolerant, and showing others kindness; maybe, by doing so I can make an enemy a friend or at least calm a negative situation. For example, in 6th grade, there was a girl in my class who went out of her way to give me dirty looks or make rude comments. Usually, I either ignored her as she had been a friend at one time. Whenever I passed her in the hall, I made sure to say hello. No matter how often she leered at me, I always said hello. Eventually, she left me alone as no matter how hard she tried to get under my skin, I always responded with kindness and never let her see me get upset. Finally, it can make an impact on the world because if everyone cooperated, tolerated, and accepted one other, we would have no war or no threats towards our country. That is my interpretation on this quote, and I think this can have a big impact on everybody.

Hi, I love to play sports. My favorite sport is soccer, but I also play basketball and volleyball. My least favorite thing to do is chores. My favorite subject in school is math, and my least favorite is social studies. Those are facts about me.