Alexa's Quotes
I'm choosing #5- "Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into friend."by: Martin Luther King, Jr. First, I think that this quote means that basicly you can't fight fire with fire. The only way to turn your enemy into your friend is with love and kindness, not with hate and anger. Then,how I can apply it to my own life is if I meet anyone that I strongly dislike and they strongly dislike me then don't be mean and hateful towards them but be kind and treat them with the same respect that I have for my friends. Also, how it can be used to make a positive change in someone's attitude is it could change the way that someone feels about someone they don't like and give them more patients and tolerance. Finally,how it can make an impact on the world is it can change the meaness that people have towards each other and can make the worst enemys the best of friends.I think that this was a great quote and I can apply it to my own life:)