Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Lubich Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister

The 743 Blog Spot

by Mrs. Lubich

NASA

"Believe you can and you're halfway there." Theodore Roosevelt

This quote really means a lot to me. I interpret this quote as meaning that you need to believe in yourself. If you don’t even think you can do something, you are only giving half effort.  In some scenarios I have not believed in myself before a task and most of the time I failed. But, after a little motivation from a friend, I thought I could do it and I did! So now I know that even a little self confidence can go a long way in helping you succeed. I will start believing I can do things that might be difficult and maybe things will turn out. This philosophy can be used to brighten anyone’s mood. If you think you can more things can be accomplished. Whether it is a toddler believing they can walk or an athlete thinking he can break a record, anyone can apply this mentality to themselves. Eventually, the world will be impacted. If one person can do something then another can and another and another until everyone can get things done. Think of the possibilities that can come out of accomplishing things! The possibilities are endless! I know that it starts with me, thinking I can do it.   

Green 14-15
Orange 14-15
Purple 14-15
Red 14-15
Yellow 14-15

Colorado Springs, CO (80920) Local Weather