I chose "Believe you can and you're halfway there," Theodore Roosevelt. I think that it means if you think that you can do something you are 1/2 there because once you actually do it then that is fully there. It applies to my own life because if in sports I believe in myself then I know that I can do it, but if I don't then I will never be fully there. Yes it could make a change in someone else's life because if I encourage someone that I know they can do it then they will believe in themselves and be 1/2 there. Also, if I encourage other people then it would brighten their spirits and impact the world a ton! It could make an impact on the world because if everyone believed in themselves that they could do something then no one would think that they are no good or something like that. That is why I chose this quote.