The quote I chose this week was "Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a a friend." By Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. What I think it means is that love is the only force that can force you to become friends with someone you never thought you would be friends with. How I could apply it to my life is try to have someone who isn't my friend and try to be friends with them instead of trying to avoid them. How it could be used positively to change someone's attitude is by saying you know instead of not trying to be friends consider this quote and see how you can apply it to your life. I would also think that one day when someone doesn't have any friends or they need help and while you're helping them try to get to know them better you think you know them instead of just assuming what you know about that person. It can make an impact on the world by people joining together and becoming one instead of being multiple. We should try something different everyday in our lives, because we only live once.