"Snail Eaters United"

Quoty... Quotes
Albert Einstein’s quote: “Thee important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing.” can be interpreted as ask all the questions that can suit your curiosity, in my opinion. Someone can apply it to their life by being more interogative and more wondering. In some ways, this quote can give off positive changes in attitude. For example, someone can ask another person what is wrong. Also, that other person maybe glad to talk problems out. Also, this can make an impact on the world byhaving more questions leading to life and health. Finally, it applies to me because sometimes I ask questions because I am curios. A person without curiosity, isn't much of a person.

Hi. My name is Raphael. I like to eat pizza and to listen to music. I dislike people who try (key word is try) to eat my lunch.