1) "Believe you can and you're halfway there." Theodore Roosevelt is the quote that I chose because I thought it was it was something I would do. I thought it meant to keep going and keep in mind that you can do it, then you will be there in no time. Sometimes, I just stop and quit because I don't believe my self and think that I can't do it. This can apply to my life because it will teach me to keep going and never give up. This can also be used to change someone's attitude because they may not want to keep going and just stop because they're tired of it or they think that they are horrible at it, but if they believe, they can do it. It could make an impact on the world because when people do what this quote says, then no one will give up and they will keep trying so that we accomplish more things in the future. This is why I chose this quote to write about.