Love is very powerful.
The title probably gave you a hint as to what I am writing about, this quote from Martin Luther King Jr. "Love is the only force capable of transforming an enemy into a friend." I really like this quote. You should always love your enemies. you have seen in so many movies where the good guy tried to show his enemy compassion but the enemy refused. You have also seen in movies where the enemy took that compassion and love and became friends with the good guy. I just want to say just because they are your enemy don't just start to hate them give them a chance and show them compassion because everyone deserves a chance. Just like my mom she was threatened to be beat up in middle school but in high school she was best friends with them.
Article posted January 19, 2012 at 10:28 AM • comment • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List