Maltese Lover-

Take Your Pick
The quote I have chosen is "Believe you can and you're halfway there." Theodore Roosevelt. I think this means to never give up and to believe in yourself and to tell yourself you can do anything. I could apply this to my own life in school and sports because if I want to quit I will just tell myself I can do it. This could definitely be used to make someone’s attitude positive by telling them that they can do anything if they just belive and i think that is true. This could make an impact on the world because if the whole world believed in them everything can be achieved and we will vall work together and try hard to do anything. This quote is a great quote and it will defiantly impact me.
Article posted January 19, 2012 at 10:27 AM • comment • Reads 47 • Return to Blog List

I love my Maltese dogs.I love to make salsa.I enjoy eating pickles and peaches. Lastly I like saying the word Kumquats.