Ah quotes. My favorite thing to look up on the Internet and keep in mind for day to day life. If I were to pick a quote from all of them, I would have to choose the one from Albert Einstein. " the important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing." what I interpret this as is to keep being curious because being curious is what helps us learn. if we don't ask the question Why? then we would probably have never known why we got our name, why the bugs are small but strong or why we have to learn. curiosity is one of my favorite things as a writer because it lets me explore horizons and expand as a writer. if you ask me the question as to why one of my characters in a story has blue hair, I can say why not. I don't need to go into detail with it. it could be a positive attitude in someone's life because it lets us explore and open our minds. I think it would have an impact on the world considering that it does let us explore and learn the way we do, or at least it helps us learn and explore. So, after all of this, I like this quote.
Article posted January 19, 2012 at 10:27 AM • comment • Reads 49 • Return to Blog List