Maddie’s wonderful-fantastical-cool blog!!!!

My pick
I chose the quote from Albert Einstein because he was a very intelligent scientist. He said, "The important thing is not to stop questioning. Curiosity has its own reason for existing." Albert was basically saying to ask a question no matter how embarrassing it could be. It applies to my life because I'm curious. I always ask questions on how something works. That's how I learn and grow. Curiosity can make a huge impact on this world because people will want to discover life's most fascinating mysteries. They will uncover all the answers to the biggest questions just like Albert Einstein did.

I love softball. I think I am a good person, but when I am mad I get really mad because I don’t usually get mad. I have blonde hair but that doesn’t always mean that I am dumb I can be smart when I want to be.