Bring It On Now!-

It's All Downhill From Here 05/15/12
I-Towne 05/11/12
VOCAB!!! 05/11/12
WHF Review 05/04/12
Seedfolks 04/30/12
World History Fair 04/21/12
Babies 04/11/12
Chicken Fun! 04/08/12
Softball 03/19/12
Little Rock Nine 03/15/12

Kahlil Gibran
“You give but little when you give of your possessions. It is when you give of yourself that you truly give." Kahlil Gibran
When I hear this quote I think of how items aren’t significant, they can bring joy, but when you give someone an action like love or care from your heart it can mean so much to a person, something that an item can never do.I can apply it to my life by giving more of me and less of the world. It can definitely change someone’s attitude positively, they can realize that items can only do so much, they need to actually try, and they just might. This could impact the world if everyone just tried to be nicer and more loving, caring, and selfless.

Well, there isn't much to tell. Pretty much I love softball (it's my life!) I play 1st base, 2nd base, and outfield. I also love horses and ride western whenever I can.