Copyright (c) 2014 by JS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JS -- Blogmeister

Meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3H 2011-12

by JS

teacher: Sue Halbert

My New Year Resolution 

By Abby

My new year Resolution for school is to remember to fill out my reading log after I read a book because I usually forget to fill it out!

My new year Resolution for home is to get along with my little sister and to become a really good basketball player.  
Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:02 PM • comment (3) • Reads 124 • Return to Blog List

like your blog!
Posted January 20, 2012 at 07:01 PM by • EK
I love me and thanks to me I have my own blog! YAY ME!
Posted January 20, 2012 at 10:08 AM by • AE
Dear Abby,
I love your resolutions! I know you'll do a great job on both. We'll support you every step of the way : )
Love, mom and dad
Posted January 20, 2012 at 10:04 AM by • Kathleen Eden

I am a 3rd grader who goes to J. Fithian Tatem School. My favorite color is blue. I am 8 years old. I like to play Mario games. I have a mom, a dad, a brother, a dog, and a fish in my family. I like to go to the Phillies game. I have no idea what my favorite food is. I like to read Diary of a Wimpy Kid. THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG !!!!!!!!