Copyright (c) 2014 by LC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
LC -- Blogmeister

My Terffic Blog

3H 2011-12

by LC

teacher: Sue Halbert

New Year Resolutions

My New Year Resolutions

By Lindsay

My New Year’s resolution is to make sure I write all my homework in my agenda when I am finished unpacking.

My New Year resolution is to work on reading comprehension. I started practicing reading comprehension over the break by using a reading comprehension information book.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:00 PM • comment (1) • Reads 94 • Return to Blog List

like your blog!
Posted January 20, 2012 at 06:50 PM by • EK

Hi I’m eight years old and my favorite thing to eat is macaroni. My favorite animals are dogs. I have one sister and a brother, and my favorite color is purple and blue. I have a favorite book. It is Junie B. is a Graduation Girl. I have a favorite dessert which it is ice cream. My favorite flavor is mint chocolate chip. I go to Tatem , it is a great school. I’m in 3rd grade. My favorite thing to do in 3rd grade is Math and Reading. I hope you enjoy my blog.