Copyright (c) 2014 by HM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
HM -- Blogmeister

HM Blog

3H 2011-12

by HM

teacher: Sue Halbert

My New Year’s Resolution

By: Hailey

My new year’s resolution at home is to try to write a whole series of books called “Crazy (any holiday) in Dallas, Texas with the help of my cousins, Cameron and Ryan. My strategy is to meet up with my cousins on weekends.

My new year’s resolution at school is to get better at science. My strategy is to study more while I am in class.

My new year’s resolution is to try and get better at exercising and swimming because last time I did both of those things and I was trying to do more impressive things but it was hard.  
Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:00 PM • comment (2) • Reads 177 • Return to Blog List

Keep up the great work Hailey!! Dad and I are so very proud of you!!! Your blog is very cool! Love Mom
Posted January 25, 2012 at 12:12 PM by • Mom
I LOVE YOUR BLOG !!!!!!!!!!!HAILY!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted January 20, 2012 at 04:46 PM by • Dylan

I’m a third grader and Ms. Halbert is awesome. My favorite sports are soccer and basketball because they are really fun sports to play. My favorite place is Avalon, New Jersey. There is a shop called Avalon Freeze and that shop has awesome ice cream. I love Asian noodles and not a lot of people eat them. My favorite game is pay day. It is a money game but you use fake money. My favorite book is monster High: The Goulgh Next door and that is all about my blog!!