Copyright (c) 2014 by KM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KM -- Blogmeister

KM's Blog

3H 2011-12

by KM

teacher: Sue Halbert

My New Year's Resolution

My New Year’s Resolution By Emma

This 2012 my New Year’s Resolution will be to take more initiative. To remember my New Year’s Resolution, here is my strategy: if I see trash on the ground, I will not stand there, I will pick it up.

Another one of my New Year’s Resolutions will be to not argue with my parents about homework. To remember my New Year’s Resolution, here is my
strategy: when I get home from school, I will do my homework right away with no whining.      

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 02:00 PM • comment (1) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

Hey Emma....it's Daddy! We are so proud of you. Keep trying your best and you will do great! Mommy, Daniel and I love you scoochielooch!
Posted January 22, 2012 at 09:42 AM by • TK

Hi! I am in third grade and I am 8 years old. My favorite food is tacos. My favorite sports are: field hockey and soccer my favorite position is goalie. My favorite colors are blue and purple. My favorite book is The BFG. And my favorite movie is Despicable Me. Thanks for reading my blog!