Copyright (c) 2014 by MW Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MW -- Blogmeister

Blogtastic!!!!!

by MW teacher: Sue Halbert

New Year's Resolution

My New Year’s Resolution    

By Michael

My new year’s resolution is to remember to read at night. I will do this by telling my Mom to remind me to read at night.

My other new year’s resolution is to get higher levels in video games. I will do this by practicing every day I’m off.  
Article posted January 18, 2012 at 01:59 PM • comment (1) • Reads 53 • Return to Blog List

I am very excited about your New Year's Resolution and will help any way I can!! I'm not sure how much help I can be with video games but I promise to try!!
Posted January 25, 2012 at 07:43 AM by • EW

Hi! I am a student in 3rd grade at J.Fithian Tatem Elementary school. I like writing about war or reading. My favorite thing to do is have Nerf war with my friends. If we do team battle my favorite position is spy or if we are doing free for all, I just go crazy.