Copyright (c) 2014 by AC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AC -- Blogmeister

The Adventure of Me

3H 2011-12

by AC

teacher: Sue Halbert

My New Year Resolution

By AC

My New Year resolution is to be nice to my little brother Evan, by including him in video game.

My other New Year resolution is to read more books, I will read to my little sister to help me.

!

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 01:59 PM • comment (3) • Reads 116 • Return to Blog List

I love your resolution...being nicer to Evan and reading to Leah. It will not only make them happier, it will make me happier (and you too!) Love, Mom
Posted February 2, 2012 at 06:23 PM by • Annabelle
like your blog!
Posted January 20, 2012 at 06:47 PM by • EK
i like the idea of being nice to your brother because i sometimes need to do that.
Posted January 20, 2012 at 05:31 PM by • KM

Hi! I am 8 years old and in third grade. I go to Tatem Elementary School. Plain pizza is my favorite food. My favorite thing to do is go to Disney World . Soccer and swimming are my favorite sports. My favorite book is Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I hope you come again