Copyright (c) 2014 by CG Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CG -- Blogmeister

CG'S BEST BLOG

3H 2011-12

by CG

teacher: Sue Halbert

New Year's Resolution

My New Year’s Resolutions 
By Celia

My New Year’s resolution for school is too pass the multiplication 2 timed test . I will do this by using my flash cards more and when I am in the car I can go over facts that I know and I can solve facts that I don’t know.

My New Year’s resolution for home is getting better at gymnastics. Some ways I will get better are…I will practice at home as much as I can and I will try to work harder in class.
Article posted January 18, 2012 at 01:59 PM • comment (3) • Reads 66 • Return to Blog List

Thanks for leaving me a comment.
Posted February 15, 2012 at 04:42 PM by • SB
Yes I do like your blog it's awesome!!
Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:59 PM by • GD
i am so awesome because i already finished both of my new years resolutions!!
Posted January 25, 2012 at 03:00 PM by • CG

Hi I am an 8 year old in 3rd grade! I am a twin but my twin is not in my class. I also have a cat, her name is Daisy. My favorite food is tacos! I love gymnastics! My favorite animal is cats and kittens! I go to J. Fithian Tatem elementary school! My favorite colors are red ,orange ,yellow, and green! Thanks for reading my blog.