Copyright (c) 2014 by AC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
AC -- Blogmeister

The Adventure of Me

3H 2011-12

by AC

teacher: Sue Halbert

My New Year’s Resolutions 
By Celia

My New Year’s resolution for school is too pass the multiplication 2 timed test . I will do this by using my flash cards more and when I am in the car I can go over facts that I know and I can solve facts that I don’t know.

My New Year’s resolution for home is getting better at gymnastics. Some ways I will get better are…I will practice at home as much as I can and I will try to work harder in class.
Article posted January 18, 2012 at 01:59 PM • comment (3) • Reads 121 • Return to Blog List

Thanks for leaving me a comment.
Posted February 15, 2012 at 04:42 PM by • SB
Yes I do like your blog it's awesome!!
Posted January 29, 2012 at 03:59 PM by • GD
i am so awesome because i already finished both of my new years resolutions!!
Posted January 25, 2012 at 03:00 PM by • CG

Hi! I am 8 years old and in third grade. I go to Tatem Elementary School. Plain pizza is my favorite food. My favorite thing to do is go to Disney World . Soccer and swimming are my favorite sports. My favorite book is Diary of a Wimpy Kid. I hope you come again