Copyright (c) 2014 by NZ Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
NZ -- Blogmeister

The NZ Quest

3H 2011-12

by NZ

teacher: Sue Halbert

New Years Resulion

MY New Year Resolution

By Nicholas

My resolutions are to do more exercise more at home, and at school do more kind acts.

I will exercise more by reminding me, and tell my mom and dad to see if we have time in our day to exercise.

I will do more kind acts by doing good thins if I forget, and right it in my agenda also tell people to remind me.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 01:58 PM • comment (1) • Reads 80 • Return to Blog List

i like your new years resolution
Posted January 25, 2012 at 03:07 PM by • CG

I’m eight and I’m in third grade. My favorite sport is basketball and my favorite thing is shooting. My favorite food is cheese pizza. Also my favorite bug of all times is the praying mantis! This year my dad is building a tree house for me. I always will like video games. My hobby is sports. My pets are two hermit crabs, two cats, and one fish. I’m an only child. The best trip I went to was Greece. I got to see all my cousins. Thank you for reading my blog.