Copyright (c) 2014 by JS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JS -- Blogmeister

Meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3H 2011-12

by JS

teacher: Sue Halbert

My New Year’s Resolution

By Jack S

My New Year’s resolution for school is to pay more attention in class. I will do this by not doodling in my notebooks and by having better eye contact with my teachers and classmates.

My New Year’s resolution at home is to practice soccer. I will do this by kicking a ball around with my dad. 

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 01:58 PM • comment (2) • Reads 86 • Return to Blog List

An excellent resolution Jack. Good luck with that.
Posted February 8, 2012 at 05:20 PM by • Adam
nice job jack
Posted January 25, 2012 at 03:06 PM by • CG

I am a 3rd grader who goes to J. Fithian Tatem School. My favorite color is blue. I am 8 years old. I like to play Mario games. I have a mom, a dad, a brother, a dog, and a fish in my family. I like to go to the Phillies game. I have no idea what my favorite food is. I like to read Diary of a Wimpy Kid. THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG !!!!!!!!