Copyright (c) 2014 by DC Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
DC -- Blogmeister

The Quest Of Me.

3H 2011-12

by DC

teacher: Sue Halbert

New Year's Resolution

My New Year’s Resolution

By Elizabeth

My New Year’s resolution for home is to be the best I can be in dance. The strategies I came up are to follow Miss Maureen, ask a friend or follow a friend.

My New Year’s resolution for school is to try my best in division. To do this I will ask Ms. Halbert, Miss Riley or a friend if I need help.

My New Year’s resolution is to keep my desk clean for a least a month or more, to be the best person I can be, and help my mom and dad with anything they need.
Article posted January 18, 2012 at 01:58 PM • comment (3) • Reads 47 • Return to Blog List

HI Elizabeth, Loved your resolutions.I found it very hard to keep my desk clean when i was your age, so good for you.Also liked your comments on the two states, I always wanted to visit Colorado but never have, Maybe someday. I also liked the things that you are thankful for esp[ecially family and your fish Sherman, and I know you are doing a good job on your piano and your dance lessons. Lovexxx
Posted January 31, 2012 at 05:23 PM by • Grandma Carol
your new year resolution is better then mine.
Posted January 25, 2012 at 04:27 PM by • CS
cool new years resolution!i like them!
Posted January 25, 2012 at 02:57 PM by • CG

Hi I’m a 3rd grader. My favorite food is hot dogs with ketchup and mustard. I am 8 years old. I love to play soccer and my favorite position is midfield. My favorite desert is cupcakes and my favorite candy is Kit Kats. That is all about me.