Copyright (c) 2014 by KM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
KM -- Blogmeister

KM's Blog

3H 2011-12

by KM

teacher: Sue Halbert

New Year's Resolution

My New Year’s Resolution

By Katie

My new year’s resolution for school is remembering to get my spelling test booklet on the day I get it. My plan that will help me improve on it is that I can leave a note on my desk and take it home with me and when I get home give it to my mom right away so I will not to forget to give it to her and get it signed.

My new year’s resolution for home is to get better at basketball. My plan to help me improve on it is I will go to the basketball court that is near me every day after I get home from school and after my homework or on the weekends. I can also go down with my older brothers and sisters and play a scrimmage with them and against them.
Article posted January 18, 2012 at 01:58 PM • comment (3) • Reads 66 • Return to Blog List

Dear katie,
this is bridget again. i love to see you improve in everything. when you said go bridget in kickball at recess, that gave me confidence to kick the ball far. but really i got out. but it still gave me confidence and that is what i want you to feel in basketball. bye!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted February 28, 2012 at 05:52 PM by • bridget mccormick
hi katie, this is bridget. i saw you in basketball and i can say that you improved since i saw you last. And since it is your first time doing basketball...... i would like to give you a congratulations!!!! Love U! i was gonna give you $1 for improving but i decided not to. now bye! hope you get a 100 on every single subject. keep up the good work in everything you do. bye
Posted February 23, 2012 at 06:45 PM by • bridget mccormick
katie, i see how much better you are getting at basketball. keep up the good work. i like the note on the desk idea because that will help you remember. i love u!!!
Posted January 19, 2012 at 11:53 AM by • mom

Hi! I am in third grade and I am 8 years old. My favorite food is tacos. My favorite sports are: field hockey and soccer my favorite position is goalie. My favorite colors are blue and purple. My favorite book is The BFG. And my favorite movie is Despicable Me. Thanks for reading my blog!