Copyright (c) 2014 by JB Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JB -- Blogmeister

My Awesome Blog

3H 2011-12

by JB

teacher: Sue Halbert

My New Year’s Resolutions

By Jamie

My new year’s resolution for school is to make new friends because I want to be nice and to have a new friend.

My new year’s resolution for home is to play outside more often because I usually don’t play outside and I want to play outside with my friends.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 01:57 PM • comment (3) • Reads 82 • Return to Blog List

I loved reading your resolutions. Playing outside is a good one and good for you! I hope your off to a great start in 2012! Love, Mom
Posted February 2, 2012 at 10:32 PM by • Mom
I'll be your friend :)
Posted January 25, 2012 at 04:17 PM by • CS
hi jamie good luck with your new years resolution
Posted January 25, 2012 at 02:55 PM by • CG

Hi! I’m in 3rd grade and I’m 9 years old. I like to play soccer. My favorite position is midfield. My favorite movie is Despicable Me and I like to go to Disney World too. I like chocolate and fruit. 3rd grade is really fun. I have 2 brothers, one’s in 5th and ones in college, and I have a sister who is 24 years old. She has a baby and he’s 1 years old and that means I’m an aunt! Thanks for reading my blog.