Copyright (c) 2014 by MI Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
MI -- Blogmeister

Bloggler's Adventure

3H 2011-12

by MI

teacher: Sue Halbert

My New Years Resolution

By: Maddie

This year my new year’s resolution is to walk my dog more . I will accomplish this by…….. offering to walk my dog before mom asks me to. My new year’s resolution for school is to make sure my desk is neat. I will do this by………….. when I finish morning activity’s I will clean my desk (before I open a book to read)
Article posted January 18, 2012 at 01:57 PM • comment (1) • Reads 141 • Return to Blog List

Maddie it sounds like a good resolution. Cookie loves when you walk her. I also appreciate all the help you give me at home. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!
Posted January 25, 2012 at 09:50 AM by • Mom isner

Hi! I’m a third grader at Tatem Elementary School and I am Nine years old. My favorite sport is basketball and my favorite position is low post and my favorite food is pizza with cheese and I love chocolate ice cream. I like to ride my bike and play wii. My best subject is PE and toy story 3 is my favorite movie. I also have a really cute black and brown puppy.