Copyright (c) 2014 by JS Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
JS -- Blogmeister

Meeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3H 2011-12

by JS

teacher: Sue Halbert

My New Years Resolution

By: Maddie

This year my new year’s resolution is to walk my dog more . I will accomplish this by…….. offering to walk my dog before mom asks me to. My new year’s resolution for school is to make sure my desk is neat. I will do this by………….. when I finish morning activity’s I will clean my desk (before I open a book to read)
Article posted January 18, 2012 at 01:57 PM • comment (1) • Reads 95 • Return to Blog List

Maddie it sounds like a good resolution. Cookie loves when you walk her. I also appreciate all the help you give me at home. Keep up the great work!!!!!!!!!!
Posted January 25, 2012 at 09:50 AM by • Mom isner

I am a 3rd grader who goes to J. Fithian Tatem School. My favorite color is blue. I am 8 years old. I like to play Mario games. I have a mom, a dad, a brother, a dog, and a fish in my family. I like to go to the Phillies game. I have no idea what my favorite food is. I like to read Diary of a Wimpy Kid. THANKS FOR READING MY BLOG !!!!!!!!