Copyright (c) 2014 by SL Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SL -- Blogmeister

Sl Quest

3H 2011-12

by SL

teacher: Sue Halbert

Ney Years Resolution

My New Year’s Resolution

By Sean

Home

My New Year’s resolution is to get out more. Here are some strategies, after homework go right outside or shut  down TV ,when outside find someone to play with or play with my brother.

School

My Ney Years resolution is to play with different people here is are strategies pretend there not on the planet,when ever see them run and find someone else to play with.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 01:57 PM • comment (2) • Reads 52 • Return to Blog List

Good job meeeeeeeeeee!
Posted February 3, 2012 at 08:07 PM by • Sean
I would love to see you spend more time with your brother, and to reach out to new friends at school! Good job Sean!
Posted January 19, 2012 at 10:02 AM by • katy labrie

Hi! I’m 8 and I’m in 3rd grade at Tatem School. My favorite food is pepperoni pizza, macaroni, and pasta. My favorite sports are foot ball, baseball, and basketball. My favorite teams are Phillies, Eagles and Flyers. My favorite desserts are ice cream, cake. Favorite colors are green, blue, yellow, red, brown and black.