Copyright (c) 2014 by CG Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
CG -- Blogmeister

CG'S BEST BLOG

3H 2011-12

by CG

teacher: Sue Halbert

New Year's Resolutions

New Year’s Resolution

By Henry C

My New Year’s resolution for school is to get better at reading. My plan is to get better at reading. My plan is to bring in some books at home and read them in school.

My New Year’s resolution for home is to get better at baseball. To reach my goal, I will play more baseball in a league and I’ll play baseball with all my friends.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 01:57 PM • comment (3) • Reads 43 • Return to Blog List

Henry: It's April, and most people have already given up on their New Year's resolutions -- but not you. You still read every night in bed, and sometimes barely notice when I come in your room to say goodnight. You are getting better at reading, just like you planned for and worked. I am proud of you Henry. (And it's finally baseball season!!!!!!!!!!!)
Posted April 1, 2012 at 07:59 AM by • Kenneth Courtney
Henry: I see that your New Year's resolution is going well. I see you reading every night in bed. I'm glad you like the "Jim and Me" book, and am looking forward to hearing how it ends. I can't wait to start throwing the baseball around with you soon. -Dad
Posted February 5, 2012 at 08:11 AM by • Kenneth Courtney
like your blog!
Posted January 20, 2012 at 06:51 PM by • EK

Hi I am an 8 year old in 3rd grade! I am a twin but my twin is not in my class. I also have a cat, her name is Daisy. My favorite food is tacos! I love gymnastics! My favorite animal is cats and kittens! I go to J. Fithian Tatem elementary school! My favorite colors are red ,orange ,yellow, and green! Thanks for reading my blog.