Jackie Robinson

I think that Jackie Robinson is a great romodel, because he stood up for what he believed in. I think that because professional athletes are well known that they should act right, and be a good remodel. If you are the kind of person that judges athletes only by their performance, you will never know who they actually are. I think that they should judge them by who they are. Because if they don’t then they are plain old meany bums.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 01:53 PM • comment (4) • Reads 37 • Return to Blog List

Good point where you said that Jackie Robinson stood for what he believed in and I agree with, do not judge others on the outside but on the inside. I thought that you should not have put the last sentence in
Posted January 31, 2012 at 06:17 PM by • CL7
I LIKED IT SO MUCH! I LOVED IT! THE END WAS VERY MEAN BUT I KNOW IT WAS AN ACCIDENT. AND PLEASE DON'T TELL ME THAT YOU DIDNT LIKE THE BLUE FONT ON MINE WHEN YOU DID THE SAME.
Posted January 18, 2012 at 05:52 PM by • KA
I really like how the light blue font match the dark blue background. But anyways, I agree with how they are well known so they need to act right and you should stand up fro what you believe in. Good Job!
Posted January 18, 2012 at 01:59 PM by • MS
That was really good but the ending is unnecessary.
Posted January 18, 2012 at 01:56 PM by • MM6