We are a 4th grade classroom at Naches Valley Intermediate in Washington State, USA. Our class is learning with technology! We like to video conference with other classrooms. Email: lblack@nvsd.org

by teacher: lblack

snow day

Snow, it’s finally here! Who likes the snow, In Alaska  they’ve been snowed in .Here in Naches is the first time we have since November .I like to have snow ball fights , make snow men and build snow forts. At my school we can’t throw snow or play in it without proper gear like snow boats, coats and snow pants . Did you know that the first thing of snow cleans the air. There is four kinds of snow I know the snow you can make stuff , packing snow, dry and sparkle and goose feathers. Activities I like to do I like to snowboard and sled. If you like to eat snow  please say you know not to eat the yellow sow and some times it’s fun to make snow cones

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 11:07 AM • comment (1) • Reads 42 • Return to Blog List

I like snowball fights to but in 3,4 you cannot have snowball fights in 5,6,7,8 mite beabel too have snowball fightsin 5th.
Posted October 16, 2012 at 12:11 PM by • PATRICK