Copyright (c) 2014 by SM Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
SM -- Blogmeister

Burning Blog

5B

by SM

teacher: Mrs. B (Grade 5 - 2011-2012)

I choose this symbol because choose pease instead of war or conflict because different culture should understand peace.You should respect other people's culture.

Article posted January 18, 2012 at 01:57 AM • comment (1) • Reads 77 • Return to Blog List

I really liked the words you put in the peace sign:)
Posted January 26, 2012 at 01:38 AM by • kh

Hi my name is Shawkat,im a very good soccer player because i have been training for to weeks.I also like tabletennis because i played it in the ACS summercamp so now i like it.In soccer i also play as gaolykeeper.My shots are so strong.I also like baketball a little because in the begening of the year i played basketball.My favorite food is spaghettie,and my favorite fruit is ciwi so it will make me strong.I also like swimming so much.thank you for reading my Burning Blog.