Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Hill Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Hill -- Blogmeister

Straight Outta Commlab

We are 7th grade technology class in Western Pennsylvania. In our classes we learn about digital photography, video editing, blogging, podcasting, television broadcasting and simple programming.

by Mrs. Hill

Commlab Wikispace
Edmodo
Middle School Website
Denton's Dynamos
Chimacum's Science Blog
743 Blogspot
Mrs. Bailey's Classes
The Student Eye

1. I want to swim with dolphins!

2.  I want to go to Germany and meet my family that live there.

3. I want to go back to California and meet my step-sister again. The last time I saw her I  was two.

4. I want to go to my step-fathers grave.

5.  I want to go to Ireland and meet the other side of my family.

6. I have always wanted to go to Mexico!!

7. I want to go sky diving!! 

8. I have always wanted to go Zip Lining in Morgantown, West Virginia.

9.  There is a one room schoolhouse that my family owns. I really want to buy it and turn it into a litte guest house.

10. The last thing I want to do before I die is end up living by the Pacific Ocean...which if you have ever been in it you know it is VERY cold!!

Article posted January 17, 2012 at 09:12 AM • comment • Reads 47 • Return to Blog List

R1 Period 1
R1 Period 2
R1 Period 3
R1 Period 4
R1 Period 6
R1 Period 7

You have reached the page for Mrs. Hill's crazy Communications classes. We are learning about blogging and hope that you will stop back and read what we have to share.

VISITOR COUNTER