Copyright (c) 2014 by Mrs. Hill Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Mrs. Hill -- Blogmeister

Straight Outta Commlab

We are 7th grade technology class in Western Pennsylvania. In our classes we learn about digital photography, video editing, blogging, podcasting, television broadcasting and simple programming.

by Mrs. Hill

Commlab Wikispace
Edmodo
Middle School Website
Denton's Dynamos
Chimacum's Science Blog
743 Blogspot
Mrs. Bailey's Classes
The Student Eye

Friendship :)

I would want a friend that could keep a secret if I told them one. They need to be nice and kind to me. If I'm sad I want them to make me laugh. I need a friend that can keep up with my train of thought because I always forget what I'm doing. I need a friend that is smart so they can tutor me in math and science.

Article posted January 17, 2012 at 08:26 AM • comment • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List

R1 Period 1
R1 Period 2
R1 Period 3
R1 Period 4
R1 Period 6
R1 Period 7

You have reached the page for Mrs. Hill's crazy Communications classes. We are learning about blogging and hope that you will stop back and read what we have to share.

VISITOR COUNTER