Simeon's Unbelievably Undeniable Incredibly Awesome Blog

2012 Goals
My first goal is to be more efficient. I find that I spend to much time on one thing and then work until 10:00 p.m. ON HOMEWORK!!! The changes involved to reach this goal are that I will be writing out a complete schedule and spend equal amounts of time on each subject, and I will have to learn to stay focused. My next goal is to wake up earlier. I always find that when I wake up early, I am very calm and I get more done in the mornings, which is very good because your brain is "fresh" and open. The changes involved to reach this goal is to not sleep too late, and to get used to waking up earlier. I think goals are great for every new year because they always make you feel good and makke things easier for you as you get used to them, of course I have many more goals then the ones I listed here, and I will come up with more as the year goes on.