Copyright (c) 2014 by Courtney C Conditions of Use    Privacy Policy Return to Blogmeister
Courtney C -- Blogmeister

class 2015

by Courtney C

teacher: Melanie Transue

What did you do for christmas.This Christmas my dad’s brother’s wife is bringing her daughter’s baby. She brought the baby on Christmas day, Bylynn got to sit and eat dinner with us. Then she got to open her gift up. We went into the living room, we all sat down and she came to me. When my Aunt Kathy left the room and Bylynn got mad, I took her to Aunt Katy and she was fine. The day after Christmas my Uncle Kevin and Aunt Kathy went to the mall in Pittsburgh and bought us gifts.

Uncle Kevin and Aunt Kathy did not know what to get my brother and I for Christmas. So they take us shopping the day after Christmas. They give us so much money and we get to pick our own gifts. We went in the stores that we wanted to go in. After we were done sopping for what we wanted. My Aunt Kathy said that we had $10 left for my brother and I. My bother said “do you want Aunt-Ann’s pretzel and drink”? So we did, we sat down and ate it.

My brother gave Bylynn a piece of pretzel and Bylynn dropped it. Bylynn pick it up and was going to eat it and my Aunt Kathy said “NO”! then Bylynn through it on the floor. My brother gave Bylynn another piece of pretzel and I said “you should not give the pretzel to Bylynn. My Aunt Kathy picked Bylynn up and put Bylynn in the stroller and we left the mall.

C.C.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 01:17 PM • comment (1) • Reads 50 • Return to Blog List

Good job on this blog. Bylynn sounds really cute, and it seems like you had a really good time.
Posted March 13, 2012 at 01:51 PM by • Emily B