Prejudice

Where Can prejudice be found ??

Prejudice can be found in many places because some people think that because your skin might be  a different color they are free to judge you based on your peoples past crimes. Stealing for example some people think that if a certain person walks into the store they are going to steal something. Another form of prejudice is slaves for example they thought that just because of are skin we were dirty and dumb animals. Another form of Prejudice is when the Chinese workers who moved here had to work on the rail road they were made fun of for their eyes and they were put in dangerous situations. I think that prejudice is very wrong and that it should be stopped. All people were created equal and there is no reason to judge them. Some people are just talk they try to speak out a against prejudice they try to make other people feel bad about being prejudice when they are no different. So people need to stop talking and start doing and they need to realize that they do not need to judge people to fit into the crowd they should do what is right and not just on MLK day but all the time.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 09:10 AM • comment • Reads 37 • Return to Blog List