Prejudice-Scholarship Jacket

Sometimes prejudice can be found in the most common places, like schools, malls, or anywhere. Sometimes people can judge you in the hallways just by your clothes, your laugh, or the way you wear your hair. They don’t really know you, they just take it out on you. People can think you are weird because of the people you like to hang out with, but it is just your choice, and if they are loyal and stick with you, they are worth it. You need to remember that there is more to than meets the eye. Don’t change to fit in with the crowd, because the crowd can probably make everything even worse. I know prejudice can feel bad because it is rotten judgment, and not fair, but if you try and stay positive, everything will most likely work out.

Article posted January 13, 2012 at 09:08 AM • comment • Reads 34 • Return to Blog List